Paulís Spicy Beef Jerky Recipe
Cut 2 Pounds extra lean Round Stake into 1/8" - 1/4" thick slices
- 4 ounces "Lawry's Teriyaki with Pineapple Juice - 30 Minute Marinade for chicken, meat, & fish" (1/3 of the 12 ounce Bottle)
- 2 Tablespoons "A.1. Bold & Spicy Steak Sauce"
- 4 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoons "Luzianne Cajun Seasoning" or "Le Page Cajun Pepper Mix"
- 3 Tablespoons "Jane's Crazy Mixed Up Pepper Seasoning"
- 1 Tablespoons Salt or "Montreal Steak Coarse Salt Mix"
- Marinate for 30 minutes (or longer if you have more patience than I do)
To make even spicier, add a couple pinches of Crushed Habanero Pepper. Be careful!
Try BBQ Sauce instead of Teriyaki.
This was originally given to my by my brother David, but I have made a few adjustments.